What information do we need to make an offer for your home?
There are things that we can find from public records such as address, the front of the property, but we need help from the seller to complete what we need. Information such as:
1. Number of bedrooms the property has
2. How many bathrooms?
3. Rough number for square footage
4. Are any repairs needed?
5. Has the kitchen/bathroom been updated in the last 5 years?
6. How are the mechanicals of the property?
7. How is the electrical? Is it up to code?
8. Is the plumbing updated?
This call usually takes from 10 to 15 minutes and it is unintrusive. With the information, we can create a proper offer for the property.